Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



It was a fun weekend of cousins and siblings! Jason, James, Jared, and I were back home with our little families (although you add up our little families together and we get pretty big)! Julee stayed close to home in Utah as her travel days are on hold until her baby boy comes. Us girls did the Black Friday shopping and had a good time. We might have our Christmas goodies purchased, but I haven't begun to pull any Christmas decorations out or think about Christmas cards...Tis the season to get to it, so here goes.....

3 comments:

rachel said...

It was so good to see you at Super Saturday. I'm so glad you came over and said hi.
Have a great holiday season and say hi to your hubby for me.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I am so glad that you guys had a good thanksgiving. I saw your brothers at Albertsons but didn't get a chance to talk to them. It is always so much fun to be with family.

Julee and Matt said...

Finally...a post! Looks like you had lots of fun, maybe we will make it next year. Love ya!