Friday, September 26, 2008

Hayden & Jenna


It's hard to believe that I am a mom of a handsome 9 year old. So long to hot wheels, rescue heroes, and dinosaurs. We are now on to bionicles, anything legos, sports, friends, homework and cubscouts.

I did tell him today that when I brought treats to his class that I would bring lots of baby pictures. He turned red and begged me not to.

It is fun when your kids understand teasing :-)

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I can't believe how big he is. He is very handsome. It's so nice to see your family and how they have grown.

Julee and Matt said...

I can't believe you have a 9 year old either! What the heck happened?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is alredy nine either. I love that picture of both of you.

Loridee said...

holy crap...last time I saw him he was barely walking I think...dang time flies!! Happy Birthday to him!!

Anonymous said...

We just had to make our blog private due to things that happened to our blog. We would love for you to view our blog. So just email us your email adress to danimoore2006@gmail.com

Tonya said...

I didn't realize that you had a kid so close in age to my oldest. WOW! Time goes by so quickly. It really tweaks me out!