Here we are just before we piled in the car to get to school. My mom came up to see Savannah on her 1st day of school and take all the photos. She wanted a cute picture with Savannah's teacher and her. The picture would have been like this, the back of Savannah's head, little girl holding on to her mommy's leg, and sucking her thumb. So, that one didn't turn out.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Family on 1st day of school 2008
Here we are just before we piled in the car to get to school. My mom came up to see Savannah on her 1st day of school and take all the photos. She wanted a cute picture with Savannah's teacher and her. The picture would have been like this, the back of Savannah's head, little girl holding on to her mommy's leg, and sucking her thumb. So, that one didn't turn out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
WooHoo! You are finally going to be a blogger! Great job!
what a cute family! We love you guys
Hey Cutie. How fun to see your family and how they have grown. My how time flies when you are having fun. Love and hugs, Treena
I just had to come and see your cute family after reading Julee's post. I have a third grader and a kindergartner this year also. It's weird to see my kids growing up so fast! Come by our blog anytime;0)
Hey Jenna,
I'm glad you started a blog! Its such a fun way to keep in touch with people! I have one and so does my sister Jill. Check 'em out! You have such a cute family! I love the red hair!
Jenna! Hurray for your blog! Your kids are so big!!! Savannah looks adorable with her "hair style" and Hayden and Carson are so handsome! Thanks for not telling me you had a blog, I had to find it off Julee's blog. This is so fun to keep up with you better this way. You are so hi-tech too with your fancy blog :)
And have you even aged one day since university ward?????!!!
Post a Comment